ASOFTY provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. You can contact us at [email protected]
with your order receipt for confirmation.
This limited warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a potential statutory warranty provided by law. ASOFTY guarantees that the warranty of products purchased through the official Amazon store and this website can be extended to 24 months by registering on the website or share your shopping experience on Amazon after receiving the item in 7 days. 14-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 14 days of the date the item was delivered to the designated shipping address. Once the returned item arrives back in ASOFTY’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
Returns must include all accessories
Items must include original packaging
For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
For non-quality related warranty claims, ASOFTY refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself
Returns may be rejected if the product does not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 14-day money-back guarantee expire 14 days after opening a warranty claim.Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through ASOFTY’s authorized distributors and retailers are handled through ASOFTY.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.Process:
Valid proof of purchase:
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- ASOFTY must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return the item for quality inspection
- The mailing address will be provided by mail after submitting the application
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations
- Order number from online purchases made through ASOFTY or ASOFTY’s authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- The dated sales receipt from an authorized ASOFTY reseller shows a description of the product along with its price
- Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Not Covered Under Warranty
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by ASOFTY quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items using international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
ASOFTY is not liable for
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from illegitimate resource
Loss of data incurred from the use of ASOFTY products
Returning personal items sent to ASOFTY
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by ASOFTY, ASOFTY takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. ASOFTY does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.